The consultancy project comprised iterative business modeling of a new business entity to be established in Austria; it got started on 07/02 and completed on 27/04/2018.
For this time lapse, 4 iterations of the business model for the said entity got effectuated, with the view to get the following aspects figured out in greatest detail, in particular:
(1) structure of the industry where the new business entity will be run;
(2) how feasible shall it be to effectively translate the solution in Bulgaria, in Austria? What specifics have to be faced such as to make this solution up and running;
(3) Producing a separate value proposition for each customer segment;
(4) Sorting out the distribution and communication channels per each customer segment;
(5) What key activities is the new business entity to map out so it may reach/serve each one of the customer segments? What steps shall be undertaken toward the penetration of the distribution channels mapped out? Are there any distribution channels such as will be tougher to replicate by competitive propositions? Identifying distributors and distribution networks within the said industry.
(6) What shall be the revenue from each customer segment.